Also Known as: RG&E, Rochester Gas and Electric, rge.com
doxo is not an affiliate of RG&E. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Options for reaching RG&E customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about RG&E? Maybe we can help.
- Can I pay my RG&E bill online?
- You can pay RG&E online directly from doxo. Click to pay RG&E on doxo.
- What's the login page for RG&E?
- RG&E customers are encouraged to login via a web browser at ebiz1.rge.com.
- I need help logging in to my RG&E account. Where's the best place to get help?
- Contact customer support for RG&E if you need help accessing your account or resetting your password. Visit their support page here: rge.com.
- How can I access my RG&E account via my mobile device?
- Unfortunately RG&E does not offer a mobile app. You can use the doxo My Account Manager app to keep your account info, notes, documents, and contact information for RG&E. Download and install doxo My Account Manager for iPhone or doxo My Account Manager for Android now.
- How do I contact RG&E if I have a question about my account or bill?
- Support resources for RG&E are available online at rge.com. The information listed on that page can help if you need to update your account or have other questions about your bill or statement. Reach RG&E via phone at 800-743-211 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact customer support or for other questions about your account.
- Is there an alternative name for RG&E?
- RG&E may also be referred to as: Rochester Gas and Electric.
- Can I pay RG&E with a debit card?
- Yes, you can pay RG&E with your Discover, MasterCard or Visa Debit Card.
- Can I pay RG&E with a credit card?
- Yes, you can pay RG&E with your Discover, MasterCard or Visa Credit Card.