Also Known as: Pepco Energy Services, Potomac Electric Power Company, pepco.com
Pay your bill: Pepco
doxo is not an affiliate of Pepco. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Options for reaching Pepco customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about Pepco? Maybe we can help.
- Can I pay my Pepco bill online?
- Pepco can be paid online through doxo. Click here to make a payment to Pepco to make a payment.
- How can I sign into my Pepco account online?
- Sign into your Pepco account online at webapps2.pepco.com.
- I need help logging in to my Pepco account. Where's the best place to get help?
- Contact customer support for Pepco if you need help accessing your account or resetting your password. Visit their support page here: www.pepco.com.
- How can I access my Pepco account via my mobile device?
- Pepco has an app for Android mobile phones and tablets. You can download the Pepco Android app here. Pepco does not offer an iOS app at this time.
- Does Pepco offer a mobile app?
- Pepco customers with Android mobile phones and tablets can install the Pepco for Android app to login to their account via a mobile phone or tablet. There is no Pepco app for iOS available.
- What's the best way to contact customer support for Pepco?
- Support resources for Pepco are available online at www.pepco.com. The information listed on that page can help if you need to update your account or have other questions about your bill or statement. Reach Pepco via phone at 202-833-7500 or by email at email@example.com to contact customer support or for other questions about your account.
- Does Pepco go by another name?
- Pepco Energy Services, and Potomac Electric Power Company is an alternative name for Pepco.
- Can I pay Pepco with a debit card?
- Yes, you can pay Pepco with your Discover, MasterCard or Visa Debit Card.
- Can I pay Pepco with a credit card?
- Yes, you can pay Pepco with your Discover, MasterCard or Visa Credit Card.