Pay your bill: Pacific Power
doxo is not an affiliate of Pacific Power. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Contacting Pacific Power
Options for reaching Pacific Power customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about Pacific Power? Maybe we can help.
- Does Pacific Power offer online bill pay?
- Pacific Power can be paid online. Visit the doxoPAY page for Pacific Power in a web or mobile browser to make a bill payment.
- What's the login page for Pacific Power?
- Pacific Power customers are encouraged to login via a web browser at www.pacificpower.net.
- I need help logging in to my Pacific Power account. Where's the best place to get help?
- The support team for Pacific Power can assist with your account access questions. View their contact information here: www.pacificpower.net.
- Does Pacific Power offer a mobile app?
- Pacific Power does not offer their customers a mobile app for iOS or Android. You can use the doxo My Account Manager app to keep your account info, notes, documents, and contact information for Pacific Power. Download and install doxo My Account Manager for iPhone or doxo My Account Manager for Android now.
- What's the best way to contact customer support for Pacific Power?
- Pacific Power offers customer support via their website at www.pacificpower.net. You can also contact Pacific Power via phone at (888) 221-7070.
- Is there an alternative name for Pacific Power?
- No, Pacific Power only seems to be known as "Pacific Power".