Also Known as: OUC, Orlando Utilities Commission
Pay your bill: OUC
The simple, secure way to pay your bills:
- Bank-grade security
- Automatic status monitoring
- Track bill payment history
doxo is not an affiliate of OUC. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Options for reaching OUC customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about OUC? Maybe we can help.
- Is online bill pay available for OUC?
OUC can be paid online through doxo. Click here to make a payment to OUC to make a payment.
- How can I sign into my OUC account online?
OUC customers are encouraged to login via a web browser at www.ouc.com.
- I need help logging in to my OUC account. Where's the best place to get help?
Contact customer support for OUC if you need help accessing your account or resetting your password. Visit their support page here: www.ouc.com.
- How can I access my OUC account via my mobile device?
OUC has an app for Android mobile phones and tablets. You can download the OUC Android app here. OUC does not offer an iOS app at this time.
- How do I contact OUC if I have a question about my account or bill?
OUC offers customer support via their website at www.ouc.com. You can also contact OUC via phone at 407-423-9018.
- Does OUC have any nicknames or is it known as anything else?
Yes, OUC is also known as orlando utilities commission, and may also be referred to as: Orlando Utilities Commission. People who are looking for information about OUC may also be inquiring about "orlando utilities commission."