Also Known as: Connecticut, Metropolitan District of Hartford, themdc.com
doxo is not an affiliate of MDC. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Options for reaching MDC customer service.
Customer Activity by doxo usageHelp
MDC has the most customers in these areas:
- Hartford, CT
- East Hartford, CT
- West Hartford, CT
- Windsor, CT
- Wethersfield, CT
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about MDC? Maybe we can help.
- Is online bill pay available for MDC?
- MDC can be paid online. Visit MDC online bill payment in a web or mobile browser to make a bill payment.
- Where can I login to my online MDC account?
- MDC customers are encouraged to login via a web browser at webster.ebilling.com.
- I need help logging in to my MDC account. Where's the best place to get help?
- Contact customer support for MDC if you need help accessing your account or resetting your password. Visit their support page here: www.themdc.com.
- How can I access my MDC account via my mobile device?
- Unfortunately MDC does not offer a mobile app. You can use the doxo My Account Manager app to keep your account info, notes, documents, and contact information for MDC. Download and install doxo My Account Manager for iPhone or doxo My Account Manager for Android now.
- How do I contact MDC if I have a question about my account or bill?
- MDC offers customer support via their website at www.themdc.com. You can also contact MDC via phone at 860-278-0127 or email at Customer_Service@themdc.com.
- Does MDC go by another name?
- MDC may also be referred to as: Connecticut, and Metropolitan District of Hartford.