doxo is not an affiliate of CitiCards. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Options for reaching CitiCards customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about CitiCards? Maybe we can help.
- Does CitiCards offer online bill pay?
CitiCards cannot be paid online. Check the website for CitiCards for additional bill pay information at creditcards.citi.com. You may also contactl CitiCards by phone at 888-766-2484.
- Where can I login to my online CitiCards account?
You can login to your CitiCards account online on their site at: www.accountonline.com.
- I'm not able to login to my online CitiCards account. Where can I get help?
Contact customer support for CitiCards if you need help accessing your account or resetting your password. Visit their support page here: online.citibank.com.
- Does CitiCards offer a mobile app?
CitiCards does not offer their customers a mobile app for iOS or Android. You can use the doxo My Account Manager app to keep your account info, notes, documents, and contact information for CitiCards. Download and install doxo My Account Manager for iPhone or doxo My Account Manager for Android now.
- What's the best way to contact customer support for CitiCards?
Customer support for CitiCards can be reached online at online.citibank.com. Reach CitiCards by phone at 800-347-4934.
- Does CitiCards go by another name?
No, CitiCards only seems to be known as "CitiCards".