Also Known as: becu.org
doxo is not an affiliate of BECU. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Options for reaching BECU customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about BECU? Maybe we can help.
- Can I pay my BECU bill online?
- You can pay BECU online. Go to the BECU website at www.becuonlinebanking.org.
- How can I sign into my BECU account online?
- You can login to your BECU account online on their site at: www.becu.org.
- I need help logging in to my BECU account. Where's the best place to get help?
- Contact customer support for BECU if you need help accessing your account or resetting your password. Visit their support page here: ask.becu.org.
- Can I access my account or pay BECU from my phone or tablet?
- BECU customers with an iPhone or iPad can install the BECU for iOS app to login to their account via a mobile phone or tablet. There is no BECU app for Android available.
- How do I contact BECU if I have a question about my account or bill?
- Customer support for BECU can be reached online at ask.becu.org. Reach BECU by phone at 206-439-5700.
- Does BECU go by another name?
- No, the primary name is "BECU".
Do you work for BECU?
Your customers use doxo to pay their bills and manage their accounts, and follow your business on their Billers & Accounts list. Your business can join doxo to manage your profile, see your real-time market data, and receive your payments more quickly.