doxo is not an affiliate of Alaska Waste. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Contacting Alaska Waste
Options for reaching Alaska Waste customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about Alaska Waste? Maybe we can help.
- Is online bill pay available for Alaska Waste?
- Alaska Waste can be paid online at their website. Click here to make a payment to Alaska Waste for Alaska Waste bill pay, or visit the Alaska Waste website at www.alaskawaste.net
- Where can I login to my online Alaska Waste account?
- You can login to your Alaska Waste account online on their site at: portal.alaskawaste.com.
- Where can I find help login into my Alaska Waste account?
- The support team for Alaska Waste can assist with your account access questions. View their contact information here: www.alaskawaste.net.
- Does Alaska Waste offer a mobile app?
- Alaska Waste does not offer their customers a mobile app for iOS or Android. You can use the doxo My Account Manager app to keep your account info, notes, documents, and contact information for Alaska Waste. Download and install doxo My Account Manager for iPhone or doxo My Account Manager for Android now.
- How do I contact Alaska Waste if I have a question about my account or bill?
- Alaska Waste offers customer support via their website at www.alaskawaste.net. You can also contact Alaska Waste via phone at (907) 376-2158 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does Alaska Waste have any nicknames or is it known as anything else?
- No, Alaska Waste only seems to be known as "Alaska Waste".