Also Known as: Tmobile, t-mobile.com
Pay your bill: T-Mobile
doxo is not an affiliate of T-Mobile. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Options for reaching T-Mobile customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about T-Mobile? Maybe we can help.
- Does T-Mobile offer online bill pay?
- T-Mobile can be paid online through doxo. Click here to make a payment to T-Mobile to make a payment. T-Mobile can also be paid online at their website. Click here to make a payment to T-Mobile for T-Mobile bill pay, or visit the T-Mobile website at www.t-mobile.com
- How can I sign into my T-Mobile account online?
- Sign into your T-Mobile account online at www.t-mobile.com.
- Where can I find help login into my T-Mobile account?
- Customer support for T-Mobile, available at support.t-mobile.com, can provide help accessing your account or resetting your password.
- Can I access my account or pay T-Mobile from my phone or tablet?
- T-Mobile has an app for Apple iPhones and iPads running iOS. You can download the T-Mobile iOS app from the App Store. T-Mobile does not offer an Android app at this time.
- I have a question about my T-Mobile account. How do I contact customer support for my provider?
- Customer support for T-Mobile can be reached online at support.t-mobile.com. Reach T-Mobile by phone at 877-453-1304.
- Does T-Mobile go by another name?
- No, the primary name is "T-Mobile".
- Can I pay T-Mobile with a debit card?
- Yes, you can pay T-Mobile with your Discover, MasterCard or Visa Debit Card. T-Mobile is also payable via debit card at their website.
- Can I pay T-Mobile with a credit card?
- Yes, you can pay T-Mobile with your Discover, MasterCard or Visa Credit Card. T-Mobile is also payable via credit card at their website.