Also Known as: Polk County Utilities (FL), polk-county.net
doxo is not an affiliate of Polk County. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Polk County FAQ
Contacting Polk County
Options for reaching Polk County customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about Polk County? Maybe we can help.
- Can I pay my Polk County bill online?
- Polk County can be paid online at their website. Click here to make a payment to Polk County for Polk County bill pay, or visit the Polk County website at www.polk-county.net
- Where can I login to my online Polk County account?
- Polk County customers are encouraged to login via a web browser at www.polkutilities.net.
- I'm not able to login to my online Polk County account. Where can I get help?
- Customer support for Polk County, available at polk-county.net, can provide help accessing your account or resetting your password.
- How can I access my Polk County account via my mobile device?
- Polk County has an app for Android mobile phones and tablets. You can download the Polk County Android app here. Polk County does not offer an iOS app at this time.
- What's the best way to contact customer support for Polk County?
- Polk County offers customer support via their website at polk-county.net. You can also contact Polk County via phone at 863-298-4100 or email at email@example.com.
- Does Polk County have any nicknames or is it known as anything else?
- Polk County Utilities (FL) is an alternative name for Polk County.
Do you work for Polk County?
Your customers have added your business to their Bills & Accounts List. doxo is their digital file cabinet for organizing and managing all their accounts in one place. Join doxo to Connect with your customers.