Also Known as: mass.gov
doxo is not an affiliate of MassHealth. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Options for reaching MassHealth customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about MassHealth? Maybe we can help.
- Can I pay my MassHealth bill online?
- You can pay MassHealth online. Go to the MassHealth website at www.mass.gov.
- Where can I login to my online MassHealth account?
- Sign into your MassHealth account online at gateway.hhs.state.ma.us.
- Where can I find help login into my MassHealth account?
- Customer support for MassHealth, available at mass.gov, can provide help accessing your account or resetting your password.
- Can I access my account or pay MassHealth from my phone or tablet?
- MassHealth does not offer their customers a mobile app for iOS or Android. You can use the doxo My Account Manager app to keep your account info, notes, documents, and contact information for MassHealth. Download and install doxo My Account Manager for iPhone or doxo My Account Manager for Android now.
- How do I contact MassHealth if I have a question about my account or bill?
- MassHealth offers customer support via their website at mass.gov. You can also contact MassHealth via phone at (800) 841-2900.
- Is there an alternative name for MassHealth?
- No, the primary name is "MassHealth".
Do you work for MassHealth?
Your customers use doxo to pay their bills and manage their accounts, and follow your business on their Billers & Accounts list. Your business can join doxo to manage your profile, see your real-time market data, and receive your payments more quickly.