Also Known as: IIS7, Allied Waste
doxo is not an affiliate of IIS7. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. Learn how doxo works.
Options for reaching IIS7 customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about IIS7? Maybe we can help.
- Is online bill pay available for IIS7?
- How can I sign into my IIS7 account online?
IIS7 customers are encouraged to login via a web browser at secure3.billerweb.com.
- I need help logging in to my IIS7 account. Where's the best place to get help?
Contact customer support for IIS7 if you need help accessing your account or resetting your password. Visit their support page here: alliedwastechicago.com.
- Can I access my account or pay IIS7 from my phone or tablet?
IIS7 does not offer their customers a mobile app for iOS or Android. You can use the doxo My Account Manager app to keep your account info, notes, documents, and contact information for IIS7. Download and install doxo My Account Manager for iPhone or doxo My Account Manager for Android now.
- What's the best way to contact customer support for IIS7?
Support resources for IIS7 are available online at alliedwastechicago.com. The information listed on that page can help if you need to update your account or have other questions about your bill or statement. Reach IIS7 via phone at (616) 669-7888.
- Does IIS7 have any nicknames or is it known as anything else?
Yes, IIS7 is also known as allied waste, and may also be referred to as: Allied Waste. People who are looking for information about IIS7 may also be inquiring about "allied waste."