User Interface Engineer
It all started with an overflowing mailbox, and a determination to make things less complicated.
doxo is a venture backed company located in Pioneer Square. We were founded on the simple idea that connecting with a company to get important documents, paying bills, and organizing files should be easy. We need your talents to make a big impact on our product and our company. We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong Ruby/Rails or Java capabilities. This is a chance to work with cutting edge technologies and tools to build an exceptional web application.
This position reports to the Vice President of Technology.
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to create user interface design wireframes
- Extend, refine, and mature existing visual design and user interface based on changing market and software needs
- 2+ years of industry experience in web interface design
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to accomplish objectives and work proactively
- Experience with Ruby on Rails applications a plus
- Demonstrated analytical and design skills
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-‐paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be an advocate for the customer in the design and implementation of the software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience