Mobile Software Engineer
It all started with an overflowing mailbox, and a determination to make things less complicated.
doxo is a venture backed company located in Pioneer Square. We were founded on the simple idea that connecting with a company to get important documents, paying bills, and organizing files should be easy. We need your talents to make a big impact on our product and our company. We are looking for a software engineer experienced in developing mobile applications. This is a chance to work with cutting edge technologies and tools to build exceptional software.
This position reports to the Vice President of Technology.
- Create and maintain high quality software while meeting deadlines
- Collaborate with Product Management on the definition of mobile application requirements
- Work in all phases of mobile application development, from UI design through availability in mobile application marketplaces
- Understand available technology options and assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Participate in the creation of internal and external documentation regarding the software
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Experience with at least one of Java, Objective-C, or C++ programming languages
- 1+ years of experience with either Android or iPhone platforms
- Demonstrated analytical and design skills
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-‐paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be an advocate for the customer in the design and implementation of the software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering