Inside Sales Consultant
doxo is seeking a proven Inside Sales Consultant to join us as we help banish paper clutter. In this role you will be responsible for selling the doxo platform to small and medium sized businesses, by leveraging your existing relationships and industry knowledge to rapidly build a qualified pipeline and manage the success of your territory. This highly visible and strategic role involves all aspects of the sales process – including pipeline generation and development, negotiation and closure, account management and partnership development.
doxo is changing the way companies connect to their customers! Our platform provides paperless document delivery and online bill payment for our customers, and allows for our users to securely store important financial documents in a digital file cabinet, for easy access anywhere.
- Leverage existing relationships and contacts to rapidly introduce doxo.
- Manage closed accounts to ensure ongoing success and growth.
- Effectively communicate the doxo value proposition to potential clients.
- Develop, implement and execute a sales plan that documents specific strategies, tactics and lead metrics.
- Forecast and track sales revenues and activities in a timely manner.
- Stay current with market developments, and doxo solutions; Identify and develop key partnerships in your territory.
- Share and communicate activities with peers while reporting to the VP, Sales.
- A minimum of 3+ years in software sales, with solution oriented sales experience. Saas experience is a plus.
- Comfortable giving product demonstrations and talking about “how it works” with clients.
- Skilled hunter that is highly motivated and results oriented, with a clear knowledge of the industry.
- Proven record of accomplishment identifying, shaping, and closing sales.
- Proven track record of establishing new relationships and managing sales pipelines effectively.
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills with a history of exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience managing accounts and identifying net new sales opportunities.
- High level of comfort within a technology driven, fast paced environment, previous startup experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills and experience with using Salesforce.com or like solution.
- Excellent organizational, time management and presentation skills.
If you think you’re a good fit contact us at email@example.com.