Data Analyst II
Remember the days when going to work was exciting and you felt like you were going to change the world? You can have that feeling again. doxo is a venture backed company located in the Belltown area of downtown Seattle. We need you to put your talents to work to make a big impact on our product and our company. We are looking for a high-energy, experienced data analyst with strong technical, analytical, and project management skills. This is a chance to work closely with our business, product, and software teams to build an exceptional web application.
This position reports to the Director of Product.
- Drive the evolution and data curation program of the largest online biller directory
- Gather, organize, validate, and oversee biller information from internal, third party, and crowdscourced sources
- Implement processes and tools to manipulate, verify, and backfill data at scale within quality and accuracy standards
- Identify and measure relevant metrics and analyze those metrics to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities
- Embed alongside product teams to support key initiatives and help drive requirements needed to scale our data program
- Work closely with Senior Management to plan and prioritize the company’s data and analytics approach
- Solid experience using relational databases or enterprise search servers, such as MySql and Elastic Search
- Experience with manipulation of large CSV datasets in Google Sheets or Excel
- Demonstrated analytical skills using tools like Google Analytics, Kibana, Tableau, or similar
- Experience using data-sourcing tools such as Amazon Mechanical Turk, Crowdflower, or Upwork
- Capable in at least one scripting programming language such as Ruby, R, Perl, Python, Julia or similar
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to self-direct and prioritize daily tasks in alignment with company goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BS in scientific or technology related field preferred
If you think you’re a good fit contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.